About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Empty nesters...ready to stretch our wings. Life is good and we plan on making it even better. This blog is mostly about our trips to Vieques Puerto Rico, with a few odds and ends thrown in about our life after the mortgage.

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Counting down....

Less than a week now. We are so ready as we sit here in Indiana, waiting for the winter storm  that's forecast for this evening.  Blowing snow, hazardous driving conditions and colder temps. I find myself, so many times when we're this close to a trip, perusing different Vieques related sites. i.e. Tripadvisor, Facebook and of course my blog. It was while looking at a Vieques related facebook page that I saw this picture taken yesterday:


This picture is so connected to me, well it's spooky. First, this is Larry who wrote to me about visiting his late wife's photo showing in Feb. So there's a connection there. Next Larry has bagged a huge wad of rope on, much like I always try to do. Next this is all on my favorite beach, La Plata and if that's not enough to set the stage, in the background you can see Judy and Andre walking hand in hand, like they always do along La Plata. 

To say that we can't wait is not even beginning to convey how ready we are. 

:-)

2 comments:

  1. I think I know exactly how you feel!!!!See ya soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! Looking forward to your posts! Lou and Stan

    ReplyDelete