About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Empty nesters...ready to stretch our wings. Life is good and we plan on making it even better. This blog is mostly about our trips to Vieques Puerto Rico, with a few odds and ends thrown in about our life after the mortgage.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Curt, where are you!!!

Ok...so I get this email yesterday from the owner of the hilltop apartment that we're renting in Feb 2012 asking me "Hey Curt, what's your ETA for arriving on Vieques tomorrow."

Tomorrow????

I can only wish.

So I fire off a reply and tell the guy that per our lease agreement we will be arriving on the 4th of Feb. 2012. Now at this point I figure it's over and that's that. But no,  I get another email today and the guy sounds like he's a little nervous about why I'm not on the island yet. He tells me he's sent text messages and left voice mail for me (he left 4 voice mail messages today). At least he's making one heck of an effort to contact me.

So when I get home from work I call him and explain what the lease agreement said. I ask him if he saw the dates? He said he would call me back in a minute, which he did. I guess he just now read the lease agreement that he wrote two weeks ago.  He appolized for all the confusion and couldn't figure out why he thought we were arriving August 4th 2011 instead of Feb 4 2012.

I dunno....I hope this isn't some sort of omen for our Feb trip.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment