About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Empty nesters...ready to stretch our wings. Life is good and we plan on making it even better. This blog is mostly about our trips to Vieques Puerto Rico, with a few odds and ends thrown in about our life after the mortgage.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

New renters



Here's some pictures of the tree swallows I took this morning. I had read that the female sorta looks like an orca whale when she had her head sticking out of the nesting box. She does kinda look like one.

















So far it looks like she has only two eggs in the nest. I've read that they'll adjust the clutch size according to the space in the nesting box.



After I had inspected the nest I backed away and waited for the female to return. She did and so did the male. I was able to get a shot of both of them on top of the nest box.


No comments:

Post a Comment