About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Empty nesters...ready to stretch our wings. Life is good and we plan on making it even better. This blog is mostly about our trips to Vieques Puerto Rico, with a few odds and ends thrown in about our life after the mortgage.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

The chlorine closet....

So we finally get to the room. Upon openning the door we were blasted with a damp chlorine smell reminiscent of the swimming pool at our local YMCA. I have video of our reaction, which I'll have to upload later. Count how many times I say "wow" during the video.




 One of the first things Lorrie see's is a can of  Raid placed atop of the dresser. I'm wondering where the electical outlets are? I can't fine one? Then I see one of the flourescent bulbs has an adapter hooked to it. The fridge is plugged into this one.


We decide to dump the luggage and get out of the room.  Our destination Playa Chiva. Couple hours at Blue beach and all this chlorine gas will be a distant memory.

Hasta Luega...

No comments:

Post a Comment