About Us

My photo
Indiana, United States
Empty nesters...ready to stretch our wings. Life is good and we plan on making it even better. This blog is mostly about our trips to Vieques Puerto Rico, with a few odds and ends thrown in about our life after the mortgage.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

It's official, the cabana has gone mainstream...

They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and I've got to say I was bowled over when I got the below two pictures from Michelle and Kevin this evening. They had contacted me a while back on how I constructed my cabana. I've had a lot of people write me and ask about how I build it, but no one has ever made the effort to actually replicate it. That is until now:




Man, he's got it down perfect and I was told it weathered a rainstorm. They were able to stay high and dry as the beach umbrellas came rolling by (they told me that one really did go sailing by). Ha...I love it. 




Thank you Michelle and Kevin for putting a smile on my face and welcome to a very unique club. 

No comments:

Post a Comment